Tuesday 3 March 2015

LITTLE THINGS!


When life gets you down its really difficult to see the little things that are working out for you. I went to my counsellor and complained how nothing is working and I'm just struggling. She told me some cool stuffs that got me thinking and made me realize I have been taking the little things that are working for granted.


  • I'm doing so well in school, my grades are good and I keep making good progress. I'm very proud of myself! 

  • I have got an AWESOME family. My parents are the best, so supportive, so caring, so loving, I don't know what I would do without their love. My siblings are my best friends, they are always there cheering me on

  • Have got great friends. I'm a very private person, so I don't share must of my struggles but when i do share them with  my close friends, they are always there for me

  • Church: I attend  Glad Tidings church, and they are great people. 
In the mist of life's struggles, these little things  i'm grateful for and they keep me going. 







No comments:

Post a Comment